A bridal shower is a celebration of love and an opportunity, for friends and family, to share the bride’s joy and happiness and shower her with gifts and attention. For the bride, the shower it’s a very special moment and you want her to feel special and to enjoy every minute of the bridal shower. If you pick some sweet and romantic bridal shower quotes and bridal shower poems that you will use for the invitations, banners, cake, decoration, favors and gifts, the bride-to-be will be impressed and moves and she will have a great time.
Here are some useful bridal shower quotes and sayings:
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller
- Warmest wishes and blessings on your coming marriage
- Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy
- Gary Busey
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
- Josiah G. Holland
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards
- Benjamin Franklin
- To new beginnings and
Happily ever after!
Please join us in a bridal shower
- Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same